Traffic Ticket Defense
If you've received a speeding ticket or a traffic citation in a motor vehicle accident, the possible repercussions can be costly and inconvenient at best. At worst, you may face a lengthy license suspension, substantial fines and even possible jail time without the help of an experienced defense attorney
Attorney Marla J. Ferguson, Esq. defends all traffic ticket matters in Florida. If you have received a traffic citation anywhere in the state of Florida and need guidance on what the best options are for you, call the Law Offices of Marla J. Ferguson, P.A., today! We will defend your right.
keep your license active and in good standing by calling attorney marla j. ferguson, esq.
the following points rubric shows the importance of hiring a good attorney who can fight to keep the points of off your record.
FLORIDA TRAFFIC OFFENSES POINT and SUSPENSIONS
- Twelve (12) Points in Twelve (12) Months - thirty (30) days
- Eighteen (18) Points in Eighteen (18) Months - three (3) months
- Twenty-Four (24) Points in Thirty-Six Months - one (1) year
FLORIDA TRAFFIC POINT CONSEQUENCES OF A CONVICTION (PAID TICKET OR COURT DETERMINATION OF GUILT) *
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident with property damage of fifty dollars or more - six (6) points
- Unlawful Speed with accident - six (6) points
- Reckless Driving - four (4) points
- A moving violation with accident - four (4) points
- Passing a school bus parked - four (4) points
- Driving during restricted hours - three (3) points
- Speeding - 16 miles per hour or more over speed limit - four (4) points
- Speeding - 15 miles per hour or less over speed limit - three (3) points
- Most other moving violations - three (3) points
- Improper equipment - zero (0) points
- Open Container - three (3) points